The most legendary of all Tour De France climbs, with twenty-one hairpin bends snaking their agonizing way to the summit.
The stage that all riders want to win above all others. Known as 'The Dutch Mountain' due to the hordes of orange-clad Dutch fans who descend on the mountain every summer, we’ve created a subtly-textured graphic image in orange in tribute. The image features an accurate, stylized portrayal of the climb, with a champion for every bend.
Has your friend/partner/family conquered the hallowed trail of L'Alpe D'Huez? You can add their name to the greats as a tribute to their achievement. What do you need to do? Simple - just email us their name and we will add it to one of the bends making this print truly one of a kind - or you can suggest which bend they may wish to be added to.
- Giclee print, archival ink on acid-free, gallery-grade art paper
- Each print is meticulously hand-trimmed and finished in our print studio
- Frames are individually handmade by us in our print studio using lovely FSA certified solid hard wood (British Ash) with very high quality Acrylic Glass (hard to tell the difference from real glass)
- Frames are carefully prepared, taped, sealed (by us) and provided with saw-tooth hangers
- Each frame includes a smart label on the reverse showing framed by hand by us in our studio
- Framing available for Medium and Large prints only
- For mounted prints, we use a Medium (A3) print then mount it in a Large (A2) frame
- All frames are hand built to order in our studio. Please allow a 3-5 day turnaround
- Framed prints are dispatched using custom made packaging to ensure safe transit
- Once ready, all frames are shipped for next day delivery within a one hour time slot
POSTER & FRAME SIZES
- Medium Poster A3 - No Mount - 420x297mm (Frame Size 450x327x34mm)
- Medium Poster A3 - Mounted - 420x297mm (Frame Size 627x450x34mm)
- Large Poster A2 - No Mount - 597x420m (Frame Size 627x450x34mm)