1972: Merckx The greatest rider of them all and at the very peak of his powers, set a record many thought would be unbeatable. Following a year in which he won the Tour de France, Giro d’Italia and no fewer than three Monument classics, Merckx had the world at his feet. What next? He turned his attention to the final, unconquered frontier - The Hour.
Riding a traditional steel track bike, in traditional clothing, Merckx set an unimaginable new record - the world's best rider riding his finest hour.
- Giclee print, archival ink on acid-free, gallery-grade art paper
- Each print is meticulously hand-trimmed and finished in our print studio
- Frames are individually handmade by us in our print studio using lovely FSA certified solid hard wood (British Ash) with very high quality Acrylic Glass (hard to tell the difference from real glass)
- Frames are carefully prepared, taped, sealed (by us) and provided with saw-tooth hangers
- Each frame includes a smart label on the reverse showing framed by hand by us in our studio
- Framing available for Medium and Large prints only
- Mounted prints will be put in a Large frame with a Medium print.
- All frames are hand built to order in our studio. Please allow a 3-5 day turnaround
- Once ready, all frames are shipped for next day delivery within a one hour time slot
- Framed prints are dispatched using custom made packaging to ensure safe transit
POSTER & FRAME SIZES
- Medium Poster A3 - No Mount - 420x297mm (Frame Size 450x327x34mm)
- Medium Poster A3 - Mounted - 420x297mm (Frame Size 627x450x34mm)
- Large Poster A2 - No Mount - 597x420m (Frame Size 627x450x34mm)