A series dedicated to showing the science of cycling technology. The Hour Record. The purest test of a rider and machine, the hardest ride of them all.
Now available as a full set of five artworks, with a special online offer for the full set.
The story of The Hour is one of drama and intrigue disproportionate to the simplicity of the challenge. From the great Eddy Merckx’s shattering of the record in 1972 to Bradley Wiggins’s awesome fusion of fitness and technology in 2015. This series of prints illustrates the great and sometimes controversial record-breaking rides that defined their eras.
The Hour strips aside every outside influence on the rider. One rider, on the track. No wind, no hills, no drafting. Just the rider and the bike.
EXCLUSIVE ONLINE OFFER
Collect all designs in the collection and receive a 20% discount on individual prices.
- A3 Unframed £120 (RRP £150)
- A2 Unframed £160 (RRP £200)
- A3 Framed £300 (RRP £375)
- A2 Framed Mounted £360 (RRP £450)
- A2 Framed No Mount £360 (RRP £450)
- A1 Unframed £220 (RRP £275)
- Giclee print, archival ink on acid-free, gallery-grade art paper
- Each print is meticulously hand-trimmed and finished in our print studio
- Frames are handmade by us in our print studio, FSA certified solid hard wood (British Ash) with high quality Acrylic Glass
- Frames are carefully prepared, taped, sealed (by us) and provided with saw-tooth hangers
- Framing available for Medium and Large prints only
- Mounted prints will be put in a Large frame with a Medium print.
- All frames are hand built to order in our studio. Please allow a 3-5 day turnaround
- Once ready, all frames are shipped for next day delivery within a one hour time slot
- Framed prints are dispatched using custom made packaging to ensure safe transit
POSTER & FRAME SIZES
- Medium Poster A3 - No Mount - 420x297mm (Frame Size 450x327x34mm)
- Medium Poster A3 - Mounted - 420x297mm (Frame Size 627x450x34mm)
- Large Poster A2 - No Mount - 597x420m (Frame Size 627x450x34mm)