The Routes: The great roads and rides of cycling.
Iconic mountains, stunning scenery, the greatest challenges of the sport. The essence of some of the most iconic theatres in cycling, the roads on which the greats fought and reputations were forged.
Flèche Wallonne, the Wallone Arrow - so called because the route was said to resemble an arrow in flight across the Ardennes. The race ends in perhaps the most feared climb of the all, the Mur de Huy. A sheer wall that rises from the small village of Huy before the feared s-bend that rises in front of the riders, followed by the agonizing, slow-motion sprint to the finish.
- Giclee print, archival ink on acid-free, gallery-grade art paper
- Each print is meticulously hand-trimmed and finished in our print studio
- Frames are individually handmade by us in our print studio using lovely FSA certified solid hard wood (British Ash) with very high quality Acrylic Glass (hard to tell the difference from real glass)
- Frames are carefully prepared, taped, sealed (by us) and provided with saw-tooth hangers
- Each frame includes a smart label on the reverse showing framed by hand by us in our studio
- Framing available for Medium and Large prints only
- For mounted prints, we use a Medium (A3) print then mount it in a Large (A2) frame.
- All frames are hand built to order in our studio. Please allow a 3-5 day turnaround
- Once ready, all frames are shipped for next day delivery within a one hour time slot
- Framed prints are dispatched using custom made packaging to ensure safe transit
POSTER & FRAME SIZES
- Medium Poster A3 - No Mount - 420x297mm (Frame Size 450x327x34mm)
- Medium Poster A3 - Mounted - 420x297mm (Frame Size 627x450x34mm)
- Large Poster A2 - No Mount - 597x420m (Frame Size 627x450x34mm)