The Greatest Show on Earth.
Since 1903 Le Tour de France has captured the imagination of the world. A throwback to times past, an anomaly in the world of sport, surely no-one today would conceive a race so long, so tough, so inhumane. For three weeks the coureurs haul their weary bodies around the most beautiful of landscapes - the Alps, the Pyrenees, the Midi, la belle France.
Is it any wonder that Le Tour has the most rich and inspiring history of any sporting event? The millions of kilometres of its past are ripe with heroism, deception, courage and humour.
The Miscellany of Le Tour de France Postcard Collection features one hundred tales of Le Tour printed on a beautiful soft-touch laminated card, packaged in a matt-black presentation box. It’s great gift and addictive to browse.
Each postcard is presented as a unique book cover and features a simple illustration representing a story that took place in that year. The reverse of the postcard reveals the story. One hundred glorious, tragic, funny and off-beat stories from the history of the Tour.
You can view the individual book covers by viewing our interactive Miscellany of Le Tour de France
- Boxed set of 100 A6 postcards
- 100 individual illustrations, with story on the reverse
- Traditional postcard layout, ready to read or post
- Luxury soft-touch laminate print card - feels lovely to the touch
- Presented in a lovely matt-black presentation box, with introduction postcard
- Card dimensions: A6 (148mm x 105mm)
- Box dimensions: 167mm x 115mm x 50mm
- Weight 590g per set
- Price £40 per set - just 40p per card