2015: Wiggins The UCI relaxed their draconian rules and allowed riders to use modern bikes and technology to once again attack The Hour record. Wiggins, one of the greatest riders of his generation, was widely anticipated to be the rider to set a new, unbeatable limit.
Riding in London’s Olympic velodrome, with state-of-the-art equipment and back up, Wiggins created the new benchmark, over 54 kilometres in a single hour. How fast Wiggins would have been on Boardman’s ‘superman’ bike, or on Moser’s traditional steel frame, we can never know.
- Giclee print, archival ink on acid-free, gallery-grade art paper
- Each print is meticulously hand-trimmed and finished in our print studio
- Frames are hand-made by us in our print studio, FSA certified solid hard wood (British Ash) with high quality Acrylic Glass
- Frames are carefully prepared, taped, sealed (by us) and provided with saw-tooth hangers
- Framing available for Medium and Large prints only
- Mounted prints will be put in a Large frame with a Medium print.
- All frames are hand built to order in our studio. Please allow a 3-5 day turnaround
- Once ready, all frames are shipped for next day delivery within a one hour time slot
- Framed prints are dispatched using custom made packaging to ensure safe transit
POSTER & FRAME SIZES
- Medium Poster A3 - No Mount - 420x297mm (Frame Size 450x327x34mm)
- Medium Poster A3 - Mounted - 420x297mm (Frame Size 627x450x34mm)
- Large Poster A2 - No Mount - 597x420m (Frame Size 627x450x34mm)