1984: Moser The leading time-trial athlete of his generation, set a new record taking the limit past 50 kilometres for the first time. His ride was (and still remains) controversial. He embraced new technology and medical techniques riding with a low profile bike, bullhorn bars, a skinsuit, aerodynamic helmet and disk wheel. He also had assistance from two Italian doctors - Conconi and Ferrari, who used blood transfusions (now illegal) to prepare Moser.
Merckx was incensed, feeling that technology, not rider, had broken his 1972 record. But the die was cast, and a new era of innovation had begun.
- Giclee print, archival ink on acid-free, gallery-grade art paper
- Each print is meticulously hand-trimmed and finished in our print studio
- Frames are individually handmade by us in our print studio using lovely FSA certified solid hard wood (British Ash) with very high quality Acrylic Glass (hard to tell the difference from real glass)
- Frames are carefully prepared, taped, sealed (by us) and provided with saw-tooth hangers
- Each frame includes a smart label on the reverse showing framed by hand by us in our studio
- Framing available for Medium and Large prints only
- Mounted prints will be put in a Large frame with a Medium print.
POSTER & FRAME SIZES
- All frames are hand built to order in our studio. Please allow a 3-5 day turnaround
- Once ready, all frames are shipped for next day delivery within a one hour time slot
- Framed prints are dispatched using custom made packaging to ensure safe transit
- Medium Poster A3 - No Mount - 420x297mm (Frame Size 450x327x34mm)
- Medium Poster A3 - Mounted - 420x297mm (Frame Size 627x450x34mm)
- Large Poster A2 - No Mount - 597x420m (Frame Size 627x450x34mm)