The Routes: The great roads and rides of cycling.
Iconic mountains, stunning scenery, the greatest challenges of the sport. The essence of some of the most iconic theatres in cycling, the roads on which the greats fought and reputations were forged.
De Ronde Van Vlaanderen, The Tour of Flanders - for some the greatest one-day classic of them all. Crossing the Bergs of Flanders - brutally steep cobbled climbs that sap the will of the bravest of riders.
- Giclee print, archival ink on acid-free, gallery-grade art paper
- Each print is meticulously hand-trimmed and finished in our print studio
- Frames are individually handmade by us in our print studio using lovely FSA certified solid hard wood (British Ash) with very high quality Acrylic Glass (hard to tell the difference from real glass)
- Frames are carefully prepared, taped, sealed (by us) and provided with saw-tooth hangers
- Each frame includes a smart label on the reverse showing framed by hand by us in our studio
- Framing available for Medium and Large prints only
- For mounted prints, we use a Medium (A3) print then mount it in a Large (A2) frame.
- All frames are hand built to order in our studio. Please allow a 3-5 day turnaround
- Framed prints are dispatched using custom made packaging to ensure safe transit
- Once ready, all frames are shipped for next day delivery within a one hour time slot
POSTER & FRAME SIZES
- Medium Poster A3 - No Mount - 420x297mm (Frame Size 450x327x34mm)
- Medium Poster A3 - Mounted - 420x297mm (Frame Size 627x450x34mm)
- Large Poster A2 - No Mount - 597x420m (Frame Size 627x450x34mm)