This is the third of a series of posters dedicated to capturing the essence of the five Monuments of professional cycling.
The Monuments (Milan-San Remo, Paris-Roubaix, The Tour of Flanders, Liege-Bastogne-Liege and the Tour of Lombardy) are five of the oldest, longest and toughest one-day cycle races in the world. Each has its own unique character, landmarks and legends. Milan - San Remo is the longest of the classics.
Nearly 300km, over the course of its seven hours, the race takes the riders from Italy's industrial interior to the beauty of the Mediterranean. At its climax the riders race over the 'Capi' (capes) of the Ligurian coast - the classic climbs of La Manie, Cipressa and Poggio before the riders tear into San Remo. While it's known as the sprinter's classic, only the strongest ever win La Primavera - one of cycling's greatest tests of endurance and raw speed.
- Giclee print, archival ink on acid-free, gallery-grade art paper
- Each print is meticulously hand-trimmed and finished in our print studio
- Frames are individually handmade by us in our print studio using lovely FSA certified solid hard wood (British Ash) with very high quality Acrylic Glass (hard to tell the difference from real glass)
- Frames are carefully prepared, taped, sealed (by us) and provided with saw-tooth hangers
- Each frame includes a smart label on the reverse showing framed by hand by us in our studio
- Framing available for Medium and Large prints only
- For mounted prints, we use a Medium (A3) print then mount it in a Large (A2) frame.
- All frames are hand built to order in our studio. Please allow a 3-5 day turnaround
- Once ready, all frames are shipped for next day delivery within a one hour time slot
- Framed prints are dispatched using custom made packaging to ensure safe transit
POSTER & FRAME SIZES
- Medium Poster A3 - No Mount - 420x297mm (Frame Size 450x327x34mm)
- Medium Poster A3 - Mounted - 420x297mm (Frame Size 627x450x34mm)
- Large Poster A2 - No Mount - 597x420m (Frame Size 627x450x34mm)