The Routes: The great roads and rides of cycling.
Iconic mountains, stunning scenery, the greatest challenges of the sport. The essence of some of the most iconic theatres in cycling, the roads on which the greats fought and reputations were forged.
Le Mont Ventoux, 'The Giant of Provence'. The mountain the Tour de France peloton fears most.
Rearing nearly 2000 metres up from the forests of Provence to the famous observatory at the summit, Ventoux is brutal, steep direct. The bare rocks of the moonscape landscape at the summit bake in the July sun, where the hopes of many a coureur lay dashed.
- Giclee print, archival ink on acid-free, gallery-grade art paper
- Each print is meticulously hand-trimmed and finished in our print studio
- Frames are individually handmade by us in our print studio using lovely FSA certified solid hard wood (British Ash) with very high quality Acrylic Glass (hard to tell the difference from real glass)
- Frames are carefully prepared, taped, sealed (by us) and provided with saw-tooth hangers
- Each frame includes a smart label on the reverse showing framed by hand by us in our studio
- Framing available for Medium and Large prints only
- Mounted prints will be put in a Large frame with a Medium print.
- All frames are hand built to order in our studio. Please allow a 3-5 day turnaround
- Framed prints are dispatched using custom made packaging to ensure safe transit
- Once ready, all frames are shipped for next day delivery within a one hour time slot
POSTER & FRAME SIZES
- Medium Poster A3 - No Mount - 420x297mm (Frame Size 450x327x34mm)
- Medium Poster A3 - Mounted - 420x297mm (Frame Size 627x450x34mm)
- Large Poster A2 - No Mount - 597x420m (Frame Size 627x450x34mm)